15 selected finalists will do a 7 minutes presentation to the panel of judges on Wednesday, 25 Mei 2016 at Garuda Room, ICE, BSD. There will be one winner selected and the others will be featured in Indesign Indonesia, Livingetc Indonesia, and Home&Decor Indonesia.
12 May, 2016
Design platform#1 is an initiative to support the growth of design industry through a special program of event. The goal is to nurture and celebrate young talents in product design and give them an advance experience to their career. This program will be a good platform for students to showcase their design to a broader audience and get in touch with the business part. This is not just another design competition. The winner will get a chance to get a mentoring sessions from a prominent designers, and also a change to get a closer look on the business side of furniture design.
REGISTRATION AND ENTRIES
Entries is until July 18, 2016
15 selected fi nalists will do a 7 minutes presentation to the panel of judges on Wednesday, 25 Mei 2016 at Garuda Room, ICE, BSD. There will be one winner selected and the others will be featured in Indesign Indonesia, Livingetc Indonesia, and Home&Decor Indonesia.
One winner will get :
1. A mentoring sessions with judges that will offer many valuable essential topics of furniture business
2. A chance to develope the prototype
3. Factory visit experience (destination to be confi rm)
4. one million rupiah cash reward
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
To enter the Design Platform #1 by Indesign Indonesia, there are two steps that must be carried out :
• Complete the form (Download Form) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Farida Esti 021-53661234.
• Email us the design presentation to email@example.com with images must be 1500×100 pixels in landscape orientation.
TERM AND CONDITION
To be eligible designers or team, the design must follow these criteria :
• A brand new furniture design, never been published before in any media (online or printed)
• The design submitted must be no longer than 24 months old from the date of submission.
• The concept and design must be nicely presented in the landscape format.
Judges will consider many aspect to see whose design that answer the problems such as the challenge of the new era, and visual aspect. These following criteria is obligatory :
• Authenticity or originality of design
• Performance and user-friendliness
• Easy to replicate
• Quality of design
Note : Indesign Indonesia and all magazine under MPG Media reserves the right to publish or distribute the images submitted with prior notifi cation and credited.
The internet never sleeps! Here's the stuff you might have missed